We try to provide the best service we can and you can help us and the other patients by
following a few suggestions.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please telephone so that another patient may use
- If you are disabled (or are accompanying a disabled person) especially with sight or hearing
problems please inform reception on arrival.
- We understand that children can be noisy and active. For the sake of sick and elderly people
we would ask you to minimise noise by, for example, reading to them or bringing a suitable toy.
There is a child-size table, chairs and books in the waiting area for their use.
- The Doctors respect your time and try not to keep you waiting too long. However, emergencies
arise and have to be given priority and some patients may need slightly longer with the doctor.
We hope that you will be understanding if you are inconvenienced.
- Please inform the reception staff if you change your address, telephone number or personal
details. We have well defined Practice boundaries. If you move outside of the
boundary then unfortunately you will be asked to register with a neighbouring
- If you have a mobile telephone then please inform reception to update your records as we
aim to adopt an SMS message reminder system for appointments etc.
- After leaving hospital please make sure your doctor receives your discharge note as soon as
- Please make appointments in advance whenever possible. Make separate appointments for each
person to be seen.
- Our reception staff are here to help you. We appreciate their job can be difficult and they
often work under pressure. We would appreciate your patience and understanding at busy times and
we do appreciate your comments and suggestions. These can be directed to our Practice Manager,
Mrs Christine Williams.
surgery times |
out of hours |
NHS 111 |
non-NHS charges |
helping us |
patient participation |
Summary Care Record |
patient data |
attached staff |
minor illnesses |
© The Castle Practice. Valid HTML. Produced by Arboris.